Skip to content
- Agnihotra kit: If you wish to personally perform Agnihotra we advise you bring an Agnihotra Pyramid as we cannot promise there will be enough pyramids for everyone. Also good if you can bring some brown rice. Cow dung will be provided. Ghee will be available to buy.
If you don’t wish to pack a kit, you can purchase one at the Goshala.
- Mosquito Net
- Ear plugs for light sleepers
- A reusable water bottle for filling from our purified water stations.
- Any alternative teas, sweeteners, herbs you may prefer over Chai.
- Food: if you have allergies to rice, wheat, sugar, peanuts, or anything else, PLEASE LET SUWINDI (In-charge for Western kitchen) KNOW ASAP. You can contact her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may have to bring or arrange alternatives.